Friday, August 13, 2010

My new blog and my first attempt to hand dye yarn

Welcome to my new blog :)
I have been visiting many wonderful blogs lately and it made me want to start my own. I love to see what you talented ladies have been making.

It is so much fun to hand dye your own yarn! I like very much how the cotton yarn came out, it is very much a life and I cant wait to crochet something out of it. I used water, Wilton foodcolor, vinegar and salt in the pot to color the yarn. This made me more interessed in coloring yarn and I will definatly try out some more ways to color yarn.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    So lovely colours on your yarns. Going to be fun to see what you'll make with them.
    ~marita~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY colours you made! I adore that light turqouise one - and together with the pinks it's just perfect :))

    Welcome to the blogg world,
    and have a nice day!
    MiA

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours look great. Can't wait to see what you do with them! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhhh þetta á ég alveg eftir að prufa að gera ,meiri uppslýsingar takk :)

    ReplyDelete